Recruiting immediately for a leading Telecommunications company a Marketing Performance Manager to join their team for an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be overseeing the analysis of performance against targets and providing the business with recommendations for improvement. You will be leading cross-functional teams to deliver improvements and ratify all channel performance initiatives.
- Monitoring campaigns and updating dashboards
- Delivering key insights to the business, challenging performance where required and making recommendations
- Reviewing traffic performance of all channels
- Out-looking and forecasting based on traffic driving activity and highlighting key insights such as risks and opportunities to the business
- Recommending OPEX spend and optimisation of channels
- Managing and influencing Stakeholders
- Produces analytics/dashboards etc. through advanced use of excel.
Your day to day will be analysing campaigns, reviewing traffic, looking at ideas of how to increase traffic, suggesting ideas to make campaigns more efficient.
We are looking for a Marketing Performance Manager who has in depth analytics experience, someone who is used to pulling off key messages on performance and deliver the findings in clear and easy to understand terms.
- Analytical background
- Experience of analysing performance and making recommendations
Nice to have
- Telecoms/technology would be great but open to industry.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit our application online or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.