Marketing Operations Manager (B2C)
London (3+ Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are now currently seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join their team on a contract basis, to work within their WEU Consumer Marketing team in London.
- Leads the development, execution and measurement of the Marketing's department's annual and quarterly planning & holds team accountable for results.
- Continually monitors the efficiency of the Marketing function via Operations reporting metrics
- Acts as advisor to UK Marketing Director on marketing functional issues.
- Ensures full year marketing calendar in place
Operations and Business Management.
- Builds and drives a highly efficient marketing organization that is able to support a growing, globalized, multi-channel business.
- Owns and manages marketing processes, tools and technology to support marketing functions.
- Ensures senior management has sight of Clear process control reporting that incorporates marketing pillars of Plan, Application, Execution, Acceptance and Assessment.
- Develops Marketing KPI's, standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business,
- Manages departmental budgeting, forecasting and operational activities as a delegate of the MD
- Ensures team members are well informed and kept abreast of critical topics.
- Highlighting continuous areas of improvements with in country marketing division to drive increased efficiency
- Ability to implement process improvement in a multi discipline environment
- Experience in working with marketing/brand communications in Go To Market and Process improvement mapping - along with developing training and roll out plans
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills internally & externally
- Ability to manage projects to time and on budget.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and dependencies with excellent communication and influence skill
- Strong team management skill with positive outlook and able to energize team to perform the best
- Strong problem-solving skill and solution-oriented.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.