Marketing Operations Manager
3 months + contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join their growing marketing team in their busy London hub.
You will be focusing on their Western European Region and dealing in areas such as strategy, operations and business management.
- Leads the development, execution and measurement of the Marketing's department's annual and quarterly planning & holds team accountable for results.
- Continually monitors the efficiency of the Marketing function via Operations reporting metrics
- Builds and drives a highly efficient marketing organization that is able to support a growing, globalized, multi-channel business.
- Owns and manages marketing processes, tools and technology to support marketing functions
- Attendance in Monthly Marketing Operations forum and weekly pulse calls.
- Develops business processes and workflows to maximize organizational efficiency and effectiveness by
- Develops Marketing KPI's, standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business,
- Leads quarterly business reviews in partnership with the MD.
- Manages third party marketing technology, data augmentation and lead acquisition vendors, contractors, and external resources.
- Manages departmental budgeting, forecasting and operational activities as a delegate of the MD
- Ensures team members are well informed and kept abreast of critical topics.
- Evidence of a Clear process and sign evidence off for Brief acceptance, MMC and Procurement steps
- Internal control directives embedded in the business and embedding a risk escalation process and action planning to eliminate future exposure
- Highlighting continuous areas of improvements with in country marketing division to drive increased efficiency
You must have a background with the following:
- Ability to implement process improvement in a multi discipline environment
- Experience in working with marketing/brand communications in Go To Market and Process improvement mapping - along with developing training and roll out plans
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills internally & externally
- Ability to manage projects to time and on budget.
- Can lead, motivate and manage agencies to perform the best whilst obtaining work transparency and efficient
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and dependencies with excellent communication and influence skill
- Strong team management skill with positive outlook and able to energize team to perform the best
- This is a fast paced environment where keeping an open mind and being flexible is critical to adapt to company culture. Able to manage the change with resourceful mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skill and solution-oriented.
- Have a strong B2C background.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.