Marketing Campaign Specialist - Permanent - Oxfordshire
- Direct marketing experience
- Experience analysing data and developing insights
- Organisational and project management skills
A leading Luxury brand is looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job will be initially heavily focused on email marketing, but with the implementation of a CRM, will in time be responsible for deploying end-to-end integrated direct marketing campaigns.
You will need to have a good understanding of how to use consumer insights to inform marketing plans and be a creative thinker, as well as harnessing the analytical skills needed to decipher campaign results and shape activity moving forward.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Full end-to-end campaign execution including planning, targeting, setup, testing, sending, reporting and optimisation across multiple channels including email, print, internal systems and SMS
- Researching core markets to develop insights and messaging that is tailored to target segment
- Ensuring campaigns adhere to relevant privacy policies and best practice
- Continuous development of email templates from both aesthetic and multi-device perspective
- Ensuring that email deliverability is maximised
- Working towards set objectives across open rate, click-through-rate and other performance indicators
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.