An opportunity to join a fun and growing brand in Oxfordshire as a Marketing Campaign Executive. This position is focused on e-mail marketing as well as the implementation of a CRM. You will be responsible for deploying and managing end to end campaigns and have a good understanding of using consumer insights to inform marketing plans.
- End to end campaign execution including planning, targeting, setup, testing, sending, reporting and optimisation across multiple channels.
- Researching core markets in order to develop insights and messaging tailored to target markets.
- Developing data briefs with the Head of Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Creating segmentations and mailing groups using a campaign management system.
- Creating and implementing a testing schedule for campaigns in order to maximise performance.
- Managing and working with agencies.
- Execution of automated campaign management system/ event trigger/ life cycle campaigns.
- Building and sending e-mail campaigns.
- Creating and editing images for graphics for e-mail use.
- Ensuring campaigns adhere to policy and best practice.
- Working towards set marketing objectives.
- Managing third party promotions or competitions.
- Reporting on performance of all direct marketing campaigns, as well as audience behaviour.
- Direct marketing experience.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to analyse data and develop insights.
- Copywriting skills.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Marketing qualification desireable.
- Extensive use of campaign management tools, with an emphasis on e-mail marketing.
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Data extraction and analysis.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and Excel.
- Photoshop and other Adobe packages.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.