Marketing Campaign Executive
This luxury bespoke travel company are seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Executive to join them at their Head Office in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for the UK direct marketing (consumer and recruitment) which includes:
- Full end to end campaign execution including planning, targeting, setup, testing, sending, reporting and optimisation across multiple channels including email, print, internal systems and SMS.
- Researching core markets to develop insights and messaging that is tailored to target segment.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications Manager to develop data briefs for campaigns.
- Creating segmentations and mailing groups using a Campaign Management system.
- Devising and executing testing schedule for campaigns in order to constantly maximise performance
- Monitoring campaign performance
- working with agencies
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role:
- Ability to analyse data and develop insights.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Extensive experience of using Campaign Management tools, with a strong emphasis on email marketing.
- Adept at data manipulation, extraction and analysis.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint - with particular knowledge of using Excel for reporting.
- Experience of using Photoshop and other programmes within the Adobe Suite.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.