Marketing Associate - Campaign Support/Assist/Coordinate/B2B/CIM
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client in London (near Liverpool Street Station), who are looking for a Marketing Associate to assist with their marketing campaigns.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns. The role will support HQ Segment Marketing objectives with effective outbound marketing activity that contributes to profitable growth across multiple countries.
- Ensure consistent implementation of the brand guidelines.
- Work with Field Marketing teams to ensure campaign execution delivers against local demand generation and nurture targets.
- Create and execute targeted lifecycle communications and events in support of campaigns.
- Produce content and presentations supporting campaign objectives.
- Build productive relationships with key agency partners and contribute to marketing agency evaluation and review.
- Evaluate all marketing creative through the eyes of the customer
- Encourage others to think creatively
- Supports integrated marketing campaigns that connect segment marketing objectives to field marketing execution.
- Understand commercial targets, positioning and GTM plans for business segments and sales units.
- Contributes to integrated campaign execution. Delivers activity within the campaign plan including the creation of assets for use across multiple countries.
- Provides co-ordination for campaign activity across field marketing, HQ marketing and agencies in line with campaign objectives.
- Creates reports on tracking campaign KPI's performance.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good understanding of B2B Enterprise, Cloud and Connectivity Provider markets and channels.
- Understanding of marketing campaign strategy and execution.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and sales management platforms.
- Good understanding of Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube marketing tools.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to optimise budgets.
- Networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to clearly communicate and influence at all levels.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable
- Vocational or professional qualifications in Marketing disciplines (e.g. CIM) desirable
In order to apply to the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.