An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a Cloud and Data Centre market leader as a Marketing Associate, on a permanent contract. The purpose of this position is to support the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns in order to achieve profitable growth across multiple countries.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Supporting integrated marketing campaigns that will connect marketing objectives to execution.
- Understanding commercial targets, positioning and GTM plans for business segments and sales units.
- Contribution towards integrated campaign execution, as well as delivery of activity within campaign plans including creation of assets for use across multiple countries.
- Providing co-ordination for campaign activity across field marketing, HQ marketing and agencies in line with campaign objectives.
- Creating reports based around campaign KPI performance.
- Ensuring consistent implementation of brand guidelines.
- Ensuring campaigns deliver against demand generation.
- Creating targeted lifestyle communications and events that will support campaigns.
- Producing content and presentations supporting campaign objectives.
- Building productive relationships with key agency partners.
- Producing regular reporting to communicate to key stakeholders.
- Understanding of B2B enterprise, Cloud and Connectivity Provider markets and channels.
- Good understanding of the Data Centre market.
- Understanding and experience of marketing campaign strategy and execution.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and sales management platforms.
- Good understanding of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to optimise budgets.
- Networking, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Degree educated.
- Vocational or professional Marketing qualifications (CIM etc.).
- Spoken European language.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.