Digital Marketing Analyst
Our client is a niche online travel provider, experts in developing tailor-made journeys to suit traveller's interests, budget and tastes. Headquartered out of the UK with a total of 600 staff across Sales, IT, Marketing, Finance and support services across both UK and US offices, they are in a period of growth as such are recruiting sector specialists to be part of this exciting transition
As part of this transition we are recruiting for a Marketing Analyst (Digital), part of the Digital Acquisition team, working with large datasets to produce detailed marketing analysis and insight to inform channel owners and stakeholders, develop performance dashboards and drive the digital analytics strategy forward.
The following skills are essential;
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of pay-per-click advertising and email marketing.
Desirable skills include;
- A marketing or digital background
- Experience using APIs e.g. Adwords
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Stephen.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.