An award winning, luxury business is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their dynamic Marketing department.
- Report on and provide insight into both digital marketing and direct marketing performance
- Analyse details and make recommendations on what changes need to be implemented and to make improvements
- Provide reports on the performance of campaigns for multiple markets
- Provide key performance metrics for online and offline marketing activities
- Provide insight into customer behaviours to better understand the key motivators and drivers of customers
- Deliver cost of sale analysis and develop a better understanding of optimum cost per acquisition
- Ad hoc project work
- Weekly and monthly reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Excel skills, data sets and numerical skills
- Must have a Marketing background
- Must be able to analyse and interpret large sets of data, and put in to a simple to digest format for the business
- Experience of Google analytics, Adwords and Bing reports
- Experience with pay-per-click marketing would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.