Market Intelligence Consultant - Contract - ASAP - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms company currently require a Market Intelligence Consultant to be responsible for tracking industry trends and competitor information relating to price, volume, mix and spend.
- Feed information and recommendations into trading categories to improve projections and drive margins across all channels.
- Review recommendations in the current market and also try and predict future trends.
- Manage the trading roadmap and day to day trading activities to maximise acquisition volume, margin and value.
- Responsible for leading a team and cross-functional working groups, and for overseeing the professional development of a team.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of a research program with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Recommends ways to improve support for operations by changing policies, processes, standards and practices.
- Uncovers emerging issues and/or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key stakeholders and barriers.
- Delivers required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan.
- Analyses specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on using research and analysis to develop a comprehensive understanding of market conditions in order to facilitate the success of a brand, product or service.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Communicates with other people without requiring supervision and provides technical guidance when required on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing the best possible commercial proposition that fulfils the needs of the client and the marketplace.
- Acts independently using comprehensive knowledge and/or skills to conduct research and analyse data while guiding and training others on how to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Works independently and provides guidance and training to others on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send your CV and covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.