- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Frankurt, Germany
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a Technical Manager to join their offices in Frankurt, Germany.
- Liaise with internal/external clients, end users and senior staff to clarify, resolve IT requirements and development needs with rapid response and excellent problem solving skills;
- Control and take responsibility for managing, designing and delivering the development of a specialist aspect of IT provision such as network and data centre operations, service delivery and quality control;
- Oversee and work closely with the technical team, conduct training for new member, create plans for future infrastructure projects and be responsible for implementation;
- Evaluate and optimise the performance of the network operation infrastructure and systems;
- Maintain and manage the company IT systems to ensure the smooth daily running;
- Lead in pro-active identification, mitigation and removal of operational risks, plan and control maintenance to ensure SLA and efficiency;
- 24x7 support for production environments, and report IT activities to senior management;
- Academic background in network/computer science;
- At least three years of related working experience;
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks;
- Proactive, result oriented and resilient with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities;
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of systems and technologies. Strong Networking skills with a CCNP Routing and Switching;
- Cisco routers and switches command line and VPN configuration;
- Familiar with Veeam Backup solutions;
- Familiar with Linux administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service manner;
- Valid CCNP accreditation;
- Fluent German, Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.