Mandarin Speaking Treasury Specialist ( E commerce)
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Deal with the payment risks in system to ensure the safety of funds, to support the efficient operation of the E-commerce business.
- Build the fraud risk management process for e-shops of Huawei.
- Identify all the risks related to the E-commerce payment, to provide rule-setting advice and solutions
- Tracking the risk cases, propose timely solutions or recommendations to reduce the risk of treasury loss.
- Analysis the risk cases, output the related report to support managemen
- Act as a liaison between team members in Shenzhen and local payment experts based in London on operational, policy and strategic issues
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) with full UK residency
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the global E-commerce and payment industry, including fraud management and the risk control of incoming payments from acquiring banks and payment processors.
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, look-ups, macros, some SQL).
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentational skills, especially to financial institutions, internal departments and senior management team
- Sensitive to external policy and financial environment changes
- Naturally inquisitive, and willingness of getting to the root of the cause of problems
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.