Mandarin Speaking Team Assistant
- Competitive Salary (Depend on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (Pre-Rata)
- Based in London, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Our client who are working in the public affairs and communications department (PACD), they are looking for the candidate who would like to join their team.
- Responsible for raising POs, tracking and reporting budget sheets and liaison with the UK finance team, UK procurement and UK PR office.
- Responsible for eflows and system processes and supporting team members on this as required.
- HQ customer reception process - support project lead in managing the customer reception process in HQ
- Supporting across all PACD including media affairs and government affairs as required.
- Part of team on major UK events, responsible for helping to manage the invitation process for major events;
- Responsible for planning and administration of the Seeds for the Future programme
- Supports team on reporting processes and in particular in annual Audit.
- Maintain UK website and upload of announcements and new materials - working with HQ;
- Good social media platform for operation as required - updating and releasing new material.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.