Mandarin Speaking Team Assistant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Working withtheHonor Marketing team to manage:
- Day to day tasks
- Marketing System Processes
- Participating in brainstorms where applicable
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs
- Ad hoc creation of images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Ad hoc marketing supporting tasks
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Chinese Speaking Ideally
- Good understanding of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Required work experience:
- Having hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Multimedia design experience (work experience / Internship)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.