Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Specialist
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Responsible for project supply fulfillment management as supply chain representative, responsible for the overall process of project fulfillment, including pre-sale support such as communications with customers and project team, biding and tendering, contract negotiation etc.;
- Responsible for organizing the solutions design and implementation of local supply chain projects: design competitive and low-cost supply solutions according to different project delivery requirement, review and implement it.
- Insure the integrated supply chain running efficiently and KPI (Key Performance Index) to meet the project requirement.
- Responsible for Order fulfillment management from PO received until materials delivered to site and PAC signed, monitor the whole process inventory management and related KPI.
- Control cost and avoids profit lost through standard operation, insure Supply Chain standardization fulfillment in related projects.
- Improve the internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Manage and insure the related projects meet the requirement of internal control, such as process compliance.
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain or Logistic (Telecom experience will be desired).
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.