Project People, founded in 1996, is a leading recruitment company operating in the technology and communications market.
Our business is mainly high volume (contract, permanent, RPO) for a select group of key, high profile clients.
Our clients use Project People because we are easy to work with, we work hard and we deliver results. Our client relationships are always entirely flexible and open, and we continually customise and evolve our services to meet our client's changing needs.
Our excellent standards of customer service, compliance and delivery have gained us an excellent reputation within the technology and communications space, both from candidates and clients alike.
Project People is an organisation that will not only reward hard work by giving additional financial incentives, but also places great value on giving enhanced responsibility to an individual to ensure their professional growth is guaranteed.
This role is to be based at one of our UK offices. This will ensure the successful candidate has an opportunity to fully understand our internal processes and get up to speed on our client's technical requirements. We are an open, approachable, close knit team, with many employees having been at Project People for many years. Past experience at Project People has shown that the most successful and driven Recruitment Consultants can be considered for an Account Manager role within the first 12 months.
The successful individual will be a self-starter who pro-actively seeks to always go the extra mile for our clients. We always welcome new ideas which will add value to the overall recruitment delivery and success of Project People.
Core Experience Required
- Complete fluency in Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills, and confident telephone manner
- Good experience of MS Office
- Although no previous technical recruitment experience is required, the successful candidate will be excited by and passionate about technology and the recruitment industry
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to process a high volume of both internal and external emails on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and successfully prioritise
- Client focused with very high customer service values
- Strong work ethic
- Pro-active with a positive outlook
- Team Player
- Provide recruitment and resourcing support to all areas of key account business
- Source candidates using a variety of methods including social media, advertising, in-house database searches, online job board searches, networking, referrals
- Response Management - Screen candidates by conducting initial telephone interviews to ascertain suitability for roles
- Arrange interviews
- Co-ordinate interview feedback
- Manage offer and rejection process
- Ensure contracts are prepared, signed and returned
- Update and maintain candidate database
- Develop recruitment strategy/campaigns for niche roles
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.