Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator / Team Assistant
Location: Green Park, Reading
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
- keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Work-flow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker
- Support internal and external project reviews
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To support fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
- Degree educated
- PC literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills essential
- Good data processing experience preferred
- Professional and positive approach
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.