Mandarin Speaking Project Assistant/Coordinator
- Salary from £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting across departments.
- Ensuring project and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountability.
- Support internal project teams and external suppliers to issue PR (Purchase Requisitions) and PO's (Purchase Orders).
- Managing timelines, issues and dependencies and tracking action items and other project related materials.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable (Engineering, IT, computing,accounting and finance)
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nick.Chen@projectpeople.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.