3 months +
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Project Assistant/Administrator to join their team on a contract basis
We are ideally looking for someone has some experience within an admin environment to assist with some project work. You will be assisting with general administration and ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager.
You will have excellent MS Office skills as you may be asked to do things like take some screenshots of Google maps and add into presentations etc. You will be liaising with different Project Managers & Customers and helping to prepare documents for them.
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong communication skills
- Highly competent with MS office package and/or Visio.
- Strong administration skills
- Willing to travel within the UK
- Need to be available immediately
- Previous experience in office administration roles would be advantageous
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin
- Support projects from the administration points of view.
- Create and prepare documents, reports and drawing
- Provide other office support to the project managers
- Travel to other UK locations as when required
for more information please apply here or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.