Project People 正在为华为英国各地招募各类项目经理助手，要求会说普通话和英语。
如果你在英国有合法的工作签证或身份，请拨打(+44) 7931 672 182 安排面试, 或者电邮你的简历至heaven.email@example.com
Project Assist with Mandarin Language Skills
Salary from £18,200 p.a.
Immediate start for an on-going contract employment
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through dedication to customer focused innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
- keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Work flow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker
- Support internal and external project reviews
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation.
- Mandarin speaking
- You must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
- Self Motivated
- Degree educated
Please send your up-to-date Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0793 167 2182 to discuss more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.