Mandarin Speaking Procurement Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary Range: Competitive
Status: Permanent, full-time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sourcing and purchasing ICT hardware/software products and professional services on the basis of clients' requirements in the territory of whole EMEA and Asia-Pacific region;
- Working closely with internal account manager and technical manager to develop a deep understanding of the challenges that clients face, also coordinate and communicate with suppliers/vendors for products/professional services' negotiations, pricing, and implementation as well;
- Monitoring suppliers/vendors' execution or implementation of the orders the company placed to ensure the purchased goods/service delivered with high quality;
- Managing the relationships with the company existing suppliers/vendors, building and strengthening the relationships by meeting/phone call/visiting for more profitability;
- Developing new ICT suppliers in the market of EMEA and Asia-Pacific region;
- Establishing key external market contacts to ensure the company account managers and technical manager teams to be provided valuable knowledge and ICT market trends on the basis of workshop, training and etc. in different areas;
- Ensure an efficient procurement of goods and services in a transparent and fully accountable manner, compliance with the company internal procedures and local legislation;
- Liaise with the company financial team for related internal paperwork.
Required skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in buying IT equipment (including Hardware, Software, Licensing, IT consultancy and etc.); product & operations or presales;
- Background in IT/IP, System Integration;
- Skill of negotiation with suppliers;
- Good time management and well organized;
- Experience in management is preferable;
- Clear and efficient communication -- Bi-lingual, fluent English and Mandarin required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.