Location - Reading
Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Assist the procurement manager to sort out supplier information
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with finance department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in oversea.
- Upload the timesheet for all permanent employees
- Offer other day to day administration support
- Experience user or working knowledge in relevant office software and Information Management System. With ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Able to interact at all levels within the company
- Professional approach internally and externally at all times
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (written and spoken),
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organized and structured working style
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.