The role of Procurement Assistant will involve ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of goods and services as part of the CEG and Procurement Team and general admin duties.
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements.
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with Finance Department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Supporting company Health, Safety & Environmental policies within the company
- Experience in relevant office software and Information Management Systems with the ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger.
- Attention to detail & ability to work in a pressurised time sensitive environment.
- Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy.
- Fluent Mandarin speaker essential.
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data and being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organisation and internal/external stakeholders.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Well organised and structured working style.
- Good team spirit and open to a diverse workforce and a Chinese business culture.
- Capability to interact at all levels within the Company.
- Professional approach internally and externally at all times.
Candidates MUST be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.