Mandarin speaking procurement assistant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements.
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with Finance Department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Supporting company Health, Safety & Environmental policies within the company
- Experience in relevant office software and Information Management Systems with the ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger.
- Attention to detail & ability to work in a pressurised time sensitive environment.
- Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy.
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data and being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organisation and internal/external stakeholders.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Well organized and structured working style.
- Good team spirit and open to a diverse workforce and a Chinese business culture.
- Capability to interact at all levels within the Company.
- Professional approach internally and externally at all times.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.