|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking procurement Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant
My client is leading telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant to join their fast paced and rapidly expanding office in Ipswich
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Work with export control engineer to record all delivery information from clean room
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Post-graduate qualification in finance area
- Ability to ensure prioritization of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personality to fit in with staff from all backgrounds, cultures and varying levels of the business
- Fluency in English written and spoken(Fluency in Chinese will be better but not mandatory),
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.