|Job Title:||Mandarin speaking Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Mandarin speaking Personal Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a mandarin speaking personal assistant to work out their R&D centre in Ipswich.
- Personal Assistant to Director of Research Centre: coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative support by; managing Director's diaries, handling, filing, tracking and updating all confidential information, travel and expense management including visas, accommodation, transport and reimbursement as required.
- Events, conferences and visitors management: organising relevant meetings, appointments and events including preparing documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, presentations and correspondence), assisting with internal and external visitors management including invitation letter, local reception, etc.
- Administrative duties, as required: reminding Director of important tasks and deadlines, collating and filing expenses, implementing and maintaining procedures and systems.
- Liaison with headquarters in China plus internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2-years relevant practical experience as PA to senior manager.
- Good planning and organising skills to multitask.
- Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Able to interact with all levels in the company and represent the company professionally externally.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and Chinese Mandarin.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.