Mandarin Speaking PA/Secretary to Director
The PA role will support the above two managers and will also act as the interface between UK and HQ in China.
- Location - Cambridge
- Rate - Market completive rate depending on experience.
- Perm benefits includes:
- pension (6% company contribution / 3% employee)
- Private medical cover for employee only
- life assurance
- 25 days holiday+ Bank Holiday
Your responsibilities will cover the following:
Personal assistant :
- personal assistant of president
- Document management
- Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings
- Event management duties
- Expatriates management/support
- Managing the executive diary
- Coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service
- Preparing and filing documents
- Running follow-up actions as required
- Handling and responding to receive faxes and emails and answering enquiries as appropriate
- Handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information
- Filing documents, tracking and updating when necessary
Other secretarial tasks:
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Organizing company activities;
- Preparing for meetings and other events;
- Acting as interface to Nice office, HQ and other departments;
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
As potential applicant, your qualification should match the following profile:
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant practical experience as Admin or PA;
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and Mandarin speaking;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Proactive, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, confidentiality , representative quality style
- Well-organized with pleasant personality
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
Work Location: Cambridge/UK
If you are enthusiastic to shape the UK R&D Center together with us, with a very high, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.