|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Marketing Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nick Chen|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Marketing Procurement Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Responsible for organizing and participating in the selection and management of suppliers in the UK&I area.
- In charge of a sizeable volume or key project purchasing programme.
- Able to build long-term and stable partnership relationships with key suppliers according to headquarters region's procurement strategies, in order to maintain continuity of supply, to reduce the synthetically cost of procurement, and to obtain competitive advantage in procurement area.
- Analysed procurement demand and the market, to achieve objectives of procurement cost control and lower general cost of procurement according to headquarter / region's strategies.
- Identify risks from the ever evolving procurement environment, set up and implement a risk mitigation plan to maintain consistent supply levels.
- Organizing communication with suppliers periodically according to the requirements of that category to build durable relationships with suppliers.
- Gather and analyse research material on markets and client's information for the sourcing of potential suppliers to ensure validity of procurement strategies.
- Support messaging from senior Purchasing leaders, ensuring supplier expectations are clearly defined and that suppliers are committed to achieving goals and objectives in the areas of Compliance, Quality, Cost Competitiveness and Delivery.
- Drive and enhance supplier understanding of our client management processes and guidelines.
- Develop strategies that strengthen the quality of the organisation's relationship with the supply base by identifying opportunities to continuously improve the effectiveness of communications and supplier relationship building activities.
- Promote and encourage cross functional participation from all areas of Sales, Marketing and business unit functions in order to maximise total cost reduction & technical optimisation.
- Actively manage sourcing activities relating to business models, via management of RFQ RFP & RFI, key sourcing processes and quotation analysis / negotiation.
- Devise and agree benchmarks and maintain a strong awareness through the investigation of new supply markets and assessing suppliers' capability.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong expertise in the local marketing business and associated supplier base;
- Able to benchmark market pricing and negotiate revised terms with the supplier base accordingly;
- Excellent procurement tool kit (familiarity with running RFI / RFQ processes);
- Hard working spirit, can deliver to tight deadlines and workplace pressures;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Able to be a credible ambassador for our client team, both nationally and on a pan-European level;
- A sound understanding of Oracle processes, contract management and appreciation of the marketing world in this fast-moving digital arena.
- Strong oral and written communication in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Order Fulfilment Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Location: South West London, London
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate