|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Junior HR Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Junior HR Assistant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population
- Support Campus recruitment process locally
- Liaise with Universities to build relationships with key contacts for these activities, including student unions, professors, career affairs
- Organize and/or support Campus recruitment competitions
- Planning and delivery of graduate assessments.
- Planning and delivery of open days and other events.
- Attending graduate recruitment fairs
- Organize and/or support Campus recruitment talks and other events, including coordinating visits from HQ to universities
- Use of appropriate resources for advertising and sourcing candidates including universities recruitment websites etc.
- This role is to act as employer brand ambassador and to represent Huawei to our target audiences.
- Training and supporting hiring/supporting managers
- Working with the Talent Development Manager, ensuring hiring/supporting managers are fully supported and trained in hiring practices to deliver a seamless candidate experience and consistent process.
- Liaise with managers to ensure consistency across the UK and adherence to our internal procedures
- Own and administer the UK section of the recruitment process and feedback within agreed SLAs
- The post holder will keep accurate and up to date records and produce monthly reports detailing vacancy pipeline, cost to hire, time to hire and offer insight and strategic proposals to ensure targets are met.
- UK Graduate
- Language: English AND Mandarin
- Connection with UK universities
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability
- Continuous improvement and focus on efficiencies
- Exceptional organisational and reporting ability
- The ability to build and maintain a network of contacts for building a future talent pipeline
- Employer branding
- Training and supporting hiring managers
- Experience in hiring graduates at different levels desirable
- Previous in-house recruitment/agency recruitment experience is desirable
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.