|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Junior HR Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Mandarin Speaking Junior HR Assistant
About Our Client:
Our client's vision is to enhance the lives of humanity and improve the environment by building a fully connected and intelligent world. Our client has the largest R&D organisation in the world with 80,000 employees in research centres around the globe. In the UK, we already have design centres in Bristol, Cambridge, Ipswich and London. With a further £3bn of investment committed to the UK over the next 5 years we invite you to join us and drive your career forward.
Recruitment assistant helps facilitate the campus hiring process. He/ She uses high communication skills to manage a variety of functions related to campus recruitment, including reporting to the hiring manager and coordinating communication between job applicants. This entry-level position has room for growth and advancement into other positions within the human resources department.
- Support Campus recruitment process locally
- Liaise with Universities to build relationships with key contacts for these activities, including student unions, professors, career affairs
- Organize and/or support Campus recruitment competitions
- Planning and delivery of graduate assessments.
- Planning and delivery of open days and other events.
- Attending graduate recruitment fairs
- Organize and/or support Campus recruitment talks and other events, including coordinating visits from HQ to universities
- Use of appropriate resources for advertising and sourcing candidates including universities recruitment websites etc.
- This role is to act as employer brand ambassador and to represent our client to their target audiences.
- Training and supporting hiring/supporting managers
- Working with the Talent Development Manager, ensuring hiring/supporting managers are fully supported and trained in hiring practices to deliver a seamless candidate experience and consistent process.
- Liaise with managers to ensure consistency across the UK and adherence to our internal procedures
- Own and administer the UK section of the recruitment process and feedback within agreed SLAs
- The post holder will keep accurate and up to date records and produce monthly reports detailing vacancy pipeline, cost to hire, time to hire and offer insight and strategic proposals to ensure targets are met.
- UK Graduate
- Language: English AND Mandarin
- Connection with UK universities
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability
- Continuous improvement and focus on efficiencies
- Exceptional organisational and reporting ability
- The ability to build and maintain a network of contacts for building a future talent pipeline
- Employer branding
- Training and supporting hiring managers
- Experience in hiring graduates at different levels desirable
- Previous in-house recruitment/agency recruitment experience is desirable
What we offer
- Competitive Group Personal Pension Scheme and life cover (subject to age and earnings)
- Private medical insurance and Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave per annum, pro rata, plus 8 public days
- Opportunity for training and development
- Sports club
- Employee discount site
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Free onsite parking
- For Cambridge employee: Cambridge Science Park gym with subsidised membership
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior QA Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Corporate Events Planning Assistant
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Technology Cooperation Manager
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: competitive market rate