|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
About the Company:
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Our Client is looking at for a Mandarin IT Support Engineer with experience in Helpdesk and network. Our client wish to recruit a qualified IT Engineer that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. They will also "train" users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Support Engineer must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
To work as part of IT TEAM, you will be responsible for Helpdesk, office IT support and network, to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimise the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Helpdesk support (Windows/Linux, laptop/desktop hardware, Enterprise standard software，email，Account and Privilege, Wired/Wireless network and so on）
- Office IT equipment technical support (Printer, Conference phone, Projector, Conference room IT equipment...)
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices. Analyse business requirement and initiate the IT project to satisfy the requirement.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Passion for delivery outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication ability, team player
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant (EA to CMO) - Start ASAP
Location: West London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Desktop Support / Wintel / Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Daily Rate
Jira Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate