|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking IT senior Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
IT senior Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Research IT technology and future Digital workplace IT solutions for Western European region
- Managing IT infrastructure operation and maintenance for Western European region (including WAN, LAN, VOIP, network security, comms environment, equipment, servers, workplace IT, conferencing ,and take the responsibility for Business Continues Plan (BCP) of IT;
- Assisting with IT SSC director to set and manage Western European region IT infrastructure operation and maintenance goals, and make the execution.
- Assisting with IT SSC director to manage Western European IT construction projects (e.g. New office IT project, infrastructure upgrade, etc) ,and make the execution.
- Assisting with IT SSC director to create IT operation and maintenance strategy plan, Business plan and yearly budget
- A) Knowledge, Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT or Communications
- 5+ Year Experience in IT and Digital workplace area
- ITIL V3 foundation or higher
- CCNP or equivalent level
- B) Skills and Competencies Needed
- Proven work experience of overseeing IT operation or working in a professional IT capacity
- Knowledgeable with enterprise IT solutions, Virtualization and Cloud, digital workplace and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems and infrastructure
- Expert level in TCP/IP network architecture
- Excellent English ability and able to report professionally in English.
- C) Personal Attitude Aspects
- Team player
- High degree of self-motivation and service spirit.
- Eagerness to success and ability to push internal/external environment forward towards set targets
- Adaptability to multi-culture environment
- Proactive/creative thinking and learning
- Bilingual skills in other language such as Chinese will be added advantages.
- C) Language: mandarin will be advantage
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Recruitment Consultant - Swedish Speaking
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London
IT Support 1st Line
Location: Reading, Berkshire