|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
IT Senior Engineer
About Our Client:
Our client is look for people who share their vision: to enrich live with communication. They are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world's top 50 operators. Our client are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for their partners.
If you are considering the challenge of IT Senior Engineer position in the in the IT& Digital Workplace field this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow with us and good salary compensation.
- You will be working in a Team and responsible for managing IT infrastructure strategy planning, IT operation &maintenance, Digital workplace and Project management for West European regions, covering 10 countries, over 6000 employees.
- You will be ask to how to provide IT services or products with ROADS (real-time, On-demand, All-on-line, DIY and Social) experience to our internal employee.
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Research IT technology and future Digital workplace IT solutions for Western European region
- Managing IT infrastructure operation and maintenance for Western European region (including WAN, LAN, VOIP, network security, comms environment, equipment, servers, workplace IT, conferencing ,and take the responsibility for Business Continues Plan (BCP) of IT;
- Assisting with IT SSC director to set and manage Western European region IT infrastructure operation and maintenance goals, and make the execution.
- Assisting with IT SSC director to manage Western European IT construction projects (e.g. New office IT project, infrastructure upgrade, etc.), and make the execution.
- Assisting with IT SSC director to create IT operation and maintenance strategy plan, Business plan and yearly budget
A) Knowledge, Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT or Communications
- 5+ Year Experience in IT and Digital workplace area
- ITIL V3 foundation or higher
- CCNP or equivalent level
B) Skills and Competencies Needed
- Proven work experience of overseeing IT operation or working in a professional IT capacity
- Knowledgeable with enterprise IT solutions, Virtualization and Cloud, digital workplace and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems and infrastructure
- Expert level in TCP/IP network architecture
- Excellent English and Mandarin ability and able to report professionally in English and Mandarin.
C) Personal Attitude Aspects
- Team player
- High degree of self-motivation and service spirit.
- Eagerness to success and ability to push internal/external environment forward towards set targets
- Adaptability to multi-culture environment
- Proactive/creative thinking and learning
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant (EA to CMO) - Start ASAP
Location: West London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive Rates
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland