Mandarin Speaking IT programme engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server (tables) and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all business-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end business domain is necessary as well.
Monitoring and analyzing the current company systems of production or provision to check its efficiency, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas or departments of the organization, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications;
- Planning and controlling tool, application, program changes;
- IT helpdesk service;
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Familiar with Power BI, RPA(Robotic Process Automation), VBA applications;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Business end-to-End analysis capabilities;
- Degree of Computer (Science) /Engineer or similar background Bachelor or higher.
Previous programming experience;
Passion on programming and coding;
Quick response and completion of tasks;
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.