Legal Counsel - Mandarin Speaking
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Commercial Lawyer/In-house Legal Counsel to join them in London. You must be a fluent Mandarin speaker.
- provide legal advice, analyse and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on European jurisdictions;
- draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents;
- develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- England and Wales qualified solicitor with 2 to 3 years' post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is preferred;
- Work independently on a full range of legal and company secretarial duties and being flexible to take on a multi-functional role for the group;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.