Mandarin Speaking HR Specialist
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Learning and Development
To implement learning tasks provided by Huawei Head office, to liaise with line managers and employees to meet deadlines. To be involved in develop projects from Apprentice Levy funds.
- C&Q - Compliance and Qualifications
To implement C&Q among all departments. C&Q is directly related with staff promotion and pay increase.
- External Recruitment Management
To assist with dealing with recruitment agencies and manage outsourced workers from HR prospective.
- Other adhoc HR tasks to support various HR projects
- Native Mandarin Speaking and Writing
- Previous Human Resource working experience
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.