Mandarin Speaking HR Manager
Salary range: competitive
- Responsible for assisting in a wide range of HR duties including but not limited to Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Communication, and Absence Management.
- Responsible for full cycle staffing tasks, including recruitment, offer and contracts and new hire orientations
- HR administration i.e. starters, leavers, changes, contracts etc.
- To manage leave requests and keep a record of holiday/ sick etc · providing generalist HR and recruitment support.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Experience working in a HR role
- Good organisational, time management and planning skills as well as a thorough grasp of administration processes and procedures.
- Must have experience of providing a generalist HR service i.e. disciplinaries, grievances, training and development, recruitment support, identifying skills gaps, development plans etc.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and detail oriented, flexible, confident and enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.