|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking HR Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Job title: Mandarin Speaking HR Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mandarin speaker with HR recruiting experience (in-house or agency) to join a leading technology company on a long-term basis.
What you will do
- Administering the timely and accurate processing of all key HR processes that cover the full employee life cycle, such as onboarding and leaver's process.
- Responsible for the new joiner process, including organising IT set up, orientation and relevant documentation
- Dealing with all correspondence in respect of leavers; including booking exit interviews and issuing leaver letters
- Work closely with the HR team to manage the recruitment and selection process; extensive diary management, interviewing candidates, obtaining candidate feedback, obtaining hiring approval.
- Aiding the HR team in providing counsel, assistance, and support to employees at all levels.
- Assist with employee communications regarding benefits and new joiners.
- Assisting the HR team in learning & development, such as organising training.
- Providing support and ideas to the HR team for larger projects and initiatives.
- Organising and executing events, such as organisation-wide meeting, holiday events, celebration etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate
- 1 year of experience in a similar Recruitment Coordination or HR Administration focused position is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of recruitment process.
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Be able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional and confidential manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.