HR Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)
The position based in Cambridge, you will be responsible for assisting in a wide range of HR duties including but not limited to Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Communication, and Absence Management. You will assist the HR Specialist and HR Manager.
- Recruitment across all different types of roles including semiconductor engineers, researchers and administrative roles. Responsible for liaising with different agencies for CV sourcing, and communicating with hiring managers for interview arrangement and candidate's feedback.
- Report to the core team and HR Director about the recruitment progress every week.
- Maintaining recruitment record in excel.
- Responsible for all on- boarding procedures, including inputting candidate into the internal recruitment system, collecting interview forms, following and pushing the hiring approval process.
- Offer making / drafting contract and offer letter.
- Responsible for general HR tasks, including sickness and absent recording, providing HR advice for the staff, solving general HR queries including expenses and training related questions.
- Creating Purchase request/Purchase order for candidate's placement fee and preparing contract extension for agency workers.
- Carry out HR induction/ prepare paperwork for new starters.
- Applying working ID/ prepare ID card and door pass for the new starters
- Help to organise recruitment event in Universities. Liaise with student union and university career department for long term cooperation.
- Help to organise talent summit to attract people to work for the company/ increasing brand awareness.
- Designing weekly newsletter for the HR team/ designing cartoons for the appraisal system in order to explain how the company appraisal system works.
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.HR assistant experience within an HR environment
- Good administration skills
- Experience of working with and advising line managers
- Excellent IT, communication and presentation skills
- Team orientated
- Results focused
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.