Mandarin Speaking HR Assistant
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus BH
- Duration: 3 months rolling (long term requirement)
- Payments: weekly paid
- Based in Cambridge, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Aim of the role:
To assist the HR Manager in daily administrative employee matters.
Main duties may include but are not limited to:
- Support the work of the HR Manager in administrative and managerial tasks.
- Assist in issuing and distribution of HR memos, letters, contracts, forms, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Assisting through all aspects of the company's selection and recruitment process
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Data entry and maintenance the company's HR database/other systems for maintaining accurate records.
- Liaising with the Payroll department.
- Assisting with the absence recording process.
- Administer the probationary review periods and relevant documents.
- Support other Admin colleagues during their absence.
- Proven HR assistant, administrative or assistant experience.
- Great customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.