Mandarin Speaking HR Advisor
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population
- Provides comprehensive support to HRM and BUM on full range of talent supply management such as liaising with Huawei headquarters in China, talent sourcing and supporting the recruitment process.
- Utilise a variety of channels to directly recruit quality applicants for AI roles, complying with recruitment processes, handling paperwork and working collaboratively alongside HR Team aligned to designated directorates.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Report to hiring managers and HR on the status of recruitment cases
- Admin/ Document management: Updating recruitment status, maintaining applicant track system- iJob, etc)
- HR Related: Work autonomously and assist in a wide range of HR duties, like producing documents, briefing papers, reports/ presentations.
- University degree
- Minimum of 2+ year relevant practical experience in technical recruitment field (Advanced technology, IT, Telecom etc).
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Language: Mandarin & English
- Experience in administration of HR tasks
- Knowledge in advanced technology especially the A.I field
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.