Mandarin Speaking Financial Specialist
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK.
- Working with the financial accounting team to produce the month end results and financial reporting with relevant commentary and analysis.
- Perform inter-company reconciliations
- Assist accounting and financial director in collating all information for management reporting
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- Provide support to manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents
- Provide ad hoc support as required by manager, head of accounting and financial director.
- Experience in accounting and finance, and good knowledge of business management.
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
- Fluent English and Mandarin (both spoken and written).
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Order Fulfilment Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland