Working for a Chinese property & construction company in Vauxhall, London
**must be fluent in Mandarin / Cantonese**
- Manage end to end accounts payable function
- Supervise purchase ledger
- Communicate across departments, especially with people from non-financial background and help to resolve queries
- Assist in verification of payment request application
- Contract review and analysis
- Cash flow and funds management
- Cost management
- Understand, implement and on-going streamline internal procedures to increase efficiency
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly management reports by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Produce monthly bank reconciliations
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports to Finance Manager and Director
- Accomplishes finance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
In co-operation with the senior leadership team, shaping and developing the company's reporting agenda through analysis of internal and external data
- Must be Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
- Knowledge of basic IAS and UK GAAP
- 2-3 years' accounting related experience
- Finance related degree
- Experience in Property Development Related Company
- Attention to detail
- Managing profitability
- Information reporting
- Statistical Analysis
- Communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.