Mandarin Speaking Financial Specialist - Permanent Opportunity - London - Residential Construction
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK.
- Working with the financial accounting team to produce the month end results and financial reporting with relevant commentary and analysis.
- Perform inter-company reconciliations
- Assist accounting and financial director in collating all information for management reporting
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- Provide support to manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, re-forecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents
- Provide ad hoc support as required by manager, Head of Accounting and Financial Director.
Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
Excellent multitasking and prioritising skills.
Degree educated highly desirable
- Fluent English and Mandarin (both spoken and written).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Experience in accounting and finance, and good knowledge of business management gained within the construction industry (ideally residential)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.