Mandarin Speaking Finance Controller
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population
An effective and reliable business partner of the Project team, the Project Finance Controller is responsible to ensure that financial and operational goals are achieved. Promotes Sales development, with controlled Risks. Leading player in the end-to-end business cycle.
- Responsible for project financial operational management & control of a major sales & delivery of ICT projects
- Responsible to prepare project budget & original bidding estimation, ensure all products and services covered by contract scopes are reflected in project budget
- Produce monthly financial forecast & analysis to monitor budget variance, to produce budget baseline and monitor the execution, ensure consistency between operation result & budget expectation & achievement of the project's predetermined financial KPIs, support controllable cost reduction to improve project profitability
- Liaise closely with business team (including sales, delivery, procurement & collection team) to monitor the sale and delivery process, to ensure proper project delivery and documentation for the payment, sale invoicing and collection purpose
- Ensure project delivery operation is comply to Company's financial management & internal control regulations
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Experience in Telecommunication or IT industry will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Excellent command in MS Office
- Able to adapt & work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred an accredited professional finance qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.