Mandarin Speaking Expense Specialist
- Competitive Salary (Depend on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (Pro-Rated)
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Communicate with all department to make annual expense budget of office.
- Monthly expense analysis and report issue to management team.
- Making key action and pushing forward to achieve expense target.
- Communicate with HQ and ensure office to obey company expenses policy.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.