Working for a company in Canary Wharf, London, a fluent Mandarin administrator is required ASAP.
This role is ideal for a recent graduate with some admin experience.
About the role:
- Admin support to around 10 members of staff.
- Management of day to day general and adhoc office support and administration
- Answering and directing calls
- Posts and correspondence.
- Spreadsheets for data tracking
- Stationary control and orders
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- Help and back up in HR general functions
- Personal assistant to the company president
- Strong Mandarin skills in both writing and speaking.
- Strong English skills in both writing and speaking, especially official document translations.
- Communication skill at all levels.
- Computer and Microsoft Excel literate, formulas etc.
- Work under pressure.
- Work as a team.
- Be outgoing and approachable
- Administration related: 1 year
- Strong Chinese Written Skills
- Strong English Written Skills
Required license or certification: Full working eligibility in the UK
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.