Mandarin Speaking Administration Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for Administration Manager to join their offices in London.
- Management of day to day general and adhoc office support and administration
- Answering and directing calls
- Posts and correspondence.
- Spreadsheets for data tracking
- Stationary control and orders
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- Help and back up in HR general functions
- Personal assistant to the company president
- Relevant experience in administration and HR.
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.