Mandarin Speaking Admin Assistant (HR)
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus BH
- Duration: 3 months rolling (long term requirement)
- Based in Reading, UK
Aim of the role:
To assist the HR Manager in daily administrative employee matters.
Main duties may include but are not limited to:
- Support the work of the HR Manager in administrative and managerial tasks.
- Assist in issuing and distribution of HR memos, letters, contracts, forms, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Assisting through all aspects of the company's selection and recruitment process
- Compensation and benefits administration and record-keeping
- Data entry and maintenance the company's HR database/other systems for maintaining accurate records.
- Liaising with the Payroll department.
- Assisting with the absence recording process.
- Administer the probationary review periods and relevant documents.
- Contribute to allocated HR projects
- Assist in procurement and any other related admin jobs when required.
- Support other Admin colleagues during their absence.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Great customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated highly desirable.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin speaking.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.